miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Strip

The add said, "Houseboy wanted willing to work hard in exchange for room and board and training in martial arts. Live in it." I was in Japan for two reasons I wanted to learn the ancient art of Ninjutsu by a true master, and I was too stocky, muscular, dressed Japanese men. I had a fantasy, a slave to my Sensei in the truest sense of the word. Add it to me was its simplicity and frankness. I hoped to be the slave of this man, and would do anything to seduce him, as soon as I got the job. The ad said to come home between 04.00 und clock 5 clock. It was very early, but I was using at the time training my body and mind to get up before sunrise, was part of the ethos of martial arts and I was on my own years training. I was 30, lost and disillusioned with the Western world, and filled in search of a simple life with the incredible sex subject. I arrived early at 3:45 and waited in front of the house. It was a simple house, a bungalow in the traditional Japanese style, but very clean, with beautiful gardens in front and high walls and trees around the house. He was quiet and private. I sat on the floor in front of the house in the lotus position, I have perfected by intense hot yoga and waited, meditating on my new journey. Clock at 4:00 I got up and walked slowly towards the door. I was the only one here in the dark of night, and focused on meditation, I was very nervous. I knocked gently at the door out of respect for the master and his house and how it attracted the custom of turning back of the door. I hung my head in submission and waited. Immediately, the door opened slowly, creaking, as if made of extremely dense and heavy wood. I waited with his head down and did not dare look, to tell. "I see you are on time. It's a good sign. Look up and let me see. " I raised my head slowly to see the most impressive man I have ever seen. Mr. Nakamura was about 5'8'' tall, straight black hair, cut short his head, piercing dark eyes that never seemed to end and a powerful figure with hair that seemed to have power. He wore traditional geta shoes and a black and red kimono, which appears thick and muscular calves pedicured toes exquisite. He grabbed me and I immediately snapped to attention. "A student will never see where it is not said. Keep your eyes and let me now." I nodded and waited for him to speak. "Why are you here?" "I came to study martial arts. I studied all my life and now seeks to study with a master. I want to serve my master in every sense. " I saw his face for any change in his views, in my subtle touch and there was nothing. It was like a mask. An iron mask, solid, powerful and quiet. He gave nothing away. "The job is demanding, the hours are long, and you must be willing to undergo training and discipline, without complaining. I will not tolerate weakness or fools. Do you understand?" I nodded slowly and waited. He looked at me long, then, "You can stay for a day. I will then decide if you can get the job. Once you enter this door, I can not leave you. If you try to leave without permission, it is not going well for you . " His eyes bored into me as he waited for an answer, I knew instinctively that it was now or never, and I had to react quickly. I was drawn deeply into his eyes and his mystery, and I was already fantasizing about his powerful physique are to me what his prisoner, prisoner of his loins and thighs, the immense forced to leave his silk Komono tight. I nodded and waited for instructions. He looked at me and said: "Consequences" He entered the door low light, and I followed behind anxious, excited and nervous. When I walked through the door, it shut behind me and I turned with a view to start, as he stood behind me, a menacing presence that had somehow behind me, without me even having to see it move. I had heard that ninjitsu master could not move without noise or tried and I was amazed at his stealth. He walked past me and I fell behind him. We entered a room with a colorful waterfall, a pond filled with koi, a bank and a small stream meanders through the room. By the door was a dojo full of amazing ancient and modern weapons and equipment for martial arts. He continued to walk through the kitchen at the back of the house. There was a long hallway to go down the back of the house and we turned to the right. We stopped in a small room with a bed and a small coffee table and pointed and said simply: "Your". We walked down the hall about ten feet and stayed at another door. By the door was a huge king-size bed, with massive bedpost. He turned and said: "My". I nodded and waited for the tour to proceed. We went in the corner, immersed in a bathroom large with a huge bathtub in the ground, a large shower and double sink. He turned to me and said: "Strip" Sex Shop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario